Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Welcome to MisuzB's Blogging


Hello and welcome to my blog site! My name is MisuzB (that's my rap name) and I am excited to introduce you to the wonderful world of blogging!

I am a Learning Coach which means that I get to help teachers in the areas of Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment (CIA). But I also have a passion for integrating technology into the classroom so I hope to share some great yet practical ideas for teachers in this blog.

Enjoy and please feel free to comment on the content!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Balleck!!!

I'm having sooooo much fun here in Airderi. I do miss some of the things in your class

Well I got to go now

Jessi Zlatnik

Anonymous said...

misuzb your blog rocks its cool funny. when i get home im going to see it again for a better look